A fantastic pre-order deal has just posted on the brand new & upgraded Kanger Kbox 120W Temperature Control Box Mod.
Compared to its predecessor, the new edition of the Kanger KBOX features an increased 120W power output and supports atomizers with resistance as low as 0.05Ω. Also improved are the accuracy of coil firing and the more stable temperature reading.
The firmware on this device is upgradeable through the USB port. With the pre-installed firmware, the Kbox’s chip regulates temperate an amazing 10,000 times every second. This consistently results in a softer vape. The mods supports Kanthal, Titanium, NI200, and SS coils. Changing between modes on this mod is as easy as pressing the firing button three times.
More information on this device will be posted as it becomes available. But, this is the most portable high wattage box mod on the market with the latest technology.
- Portable: smallest box mod with 120W
- Dimensions: 84mm x 56mm x 22mm
- Lowest atomizer resistance: 0.05Ω or higher
- Variable wattage range: 7W to 120W
- Temperature control range: 270°F – 512°F
- Temperature control: NiCr, Ti, Ni and SS coils
- Utlizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB port
- Firmware upgradable
- Spring loaded 510 connector
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over use temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage protection
- Battery discharge protection
- High speed synchronous DC-DC control mode
- Ultra low output ripple
- Highest efficiency is over 97%
- Unique serial number to verify authenticity
- Extremely stable performance chips from the USA